Translate

Monday, April 16, 2018

The Lounge: The Bull in the Alley...Eat, Drink, Rave, Repeat


Where to begin... The Bull in the Alley, aka The Lounge, is the best steakhouse in Tulsa, bar none. Locally owned and operated, the service, wine selections, cocktails and service were all above and beyond what I and my guests expected. 

Beautiful ambiance, cozy with a casual swank, is how I’d describe this hidden jewel. But beyond the service was the food. Oh my. The steak, cooked French style with the clarified butter drizzled, nay, dripping from all sides of the beautifully prepared porterhouse. Cooked to perfection and exactly as we ordered it. 


The appetizers were delish too. The crab cakes were mostly delectable, fresh sweet crab with little breading and no greasyness. In addition, we had the escargot, also prepared perfectly with tenderness and seasoning on-point. 


The best part was when they brought us the most silky and perfectly sweetened creme brûlée I’ve ever had in my life. It came in a pie plate 😳😋 with three spoons. 

Seriously, I could go on and on but just go and try it for yourselves.  You’ll need to make reservations or you may not get a table. Bull in the Alley...food you can sink your horns, I mean teeth into 😉

No comments :

Post a Comment