Translate

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Brasserie: classic French cookerie with an uptwist of Gen X creativeness!

It's classic, rich French cuisine freshly wrapped in modernized, clever, swank!
Sorry Brasserie, had to swipe a couple of photos because I fried my flash drive...no pun intended. When I dined there I started with the steak tartare, rich, classic and pure delectable goodness. I followed that with the crispy duck breast which was cooked to perfection. It's everything you might imagine a crisped duck breast should taste like, crispy savory on the outside, tender silk-like on the inside. My date had the steak frite and it was crazy delish! The meal continues to be THE hype topic, where my date, unfortunately, is not. Brasserie on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive