Translate

Thursday, July 17, 2014

El Taquero Food Truck...Mexican Hot Dogs? Si, Muy Bueno!

      
                                                     Mexican hot dogs? Sure! Why not? There's always a first time for everything, right? :-D


     So my sister came over for a visit and asked if she could pick us up some Mexican hot dogs for lunch.  I was like...whuhhhh?  Never heard of them. But, ever the curious foodie, of course I said, "SURE!!!"  I'm so glad she did. She stopped by El Taquero Food Truck and informed me they have two locations. One off 2nd and Lewis and the other off 31st and Mingo area.

     As you can see from the photos, this one had a frankfurter, topped with fresh onions, tomatoes, crema, a tasty spicy taco sauce, mustard, cheese and wait for it...BACON!!!  It was good...I could've eaten three more, but I had one and split a 2nd with my sister. Yum.



     Any way you bite it, it was satisfying and scrumptuous! Buen provecho!

El Taquero on Urbanspoon


No comments :

Post a Comment