Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Tropical Restaurant: So Fresh, They Grow Their Own Veggies!!

                                                                 The Tropical Restaurant does an amazing job to create the "tropical" feeling. Starting with the vegetation they use in their recipes... grown right outside their restaurant!





     I took a client there for lunch and it was also my first time.  A bold move I admit, but I was so glad I did.  I ordered the lettuce wraps and scallops.  I wish I could go into more detail, but I waited too long to blog about this amazing fresh food restaurant.  It is Asian influenced and the flavors will feed your soul beyond.  


     As I wrote earlier, The Tropical Restaurant literally grows much of their staple ingredients with regard to the veggies.  From scallions to herbs like Thyme, and even eggplant!  They were really nice and took me around their garden.  I just wished I'd had my Cannon, but unfortunately I only had my phone :-(  


     

     This restaurant spews freshness from the moment you walk UP to the actual restaurant.  I highly recommend giving this place a whirl...you'll be so glad you did! เพื่อสุขภาพของคุณ!

 The Tropical Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon




No comments :

Post a Comment