Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BRAVO!! BRAVO!! No, Really! Bravo's Mexican Grill...You'll Want It Again and Again and...

                                                                                                                                   O.M.G. Bravo's Mexican Grill ... traditional, FLAVORFUL with a slight upscale presentation, combining the visual appeal with the sense of taste and smell. 

     No wonder everyone was making such a fuss about this place...they had good reason!  The food was as authentic as my mother's. They use that same secret ingredient in their refried beans that my mom used. If you're familiar with Mexican food like I am, you know what it is.  And the flavor of the rice...seriously. Deep, rich, savory and earthy would be the best way to describe the food I had.  They use traditional Mexican cuisine cooking techniques such as that secret ingredient in the refried beans and the charring of the veggies. I can even tell they prepared the rice just like mom used to.

     I ordered several things and had my special little guest with me.  She ordered the cheese quesadilla with rice, from the kids menu. I ordered the Pollo Bravo, which consisted of grilled marinated chicken, topped with mushrooms, roasted poblano peppers, onions, and chipotle cheese sauce. It came with rice and beans. And these beans were better than any place I've ever tried in Tulsa. Hands down.

Pollo Bravo

 Chicken Quesadilla
   
     Next I ordered a carnita taco a la cart...can you see the juicy meat? Yes...yes you can! And the ancho chili sauce... we're talking packed and full of flay-vuh!!



     
     We finished our meal off with a taste of Churros Rellenos...they're Mexican churros topped with sugar and cinnamon, served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. It was cultured decadence at it's finest. Serious. Good. Eats.







      Bravo's Mexican Grill is pure Mexican cuisine authenticity with an upscale flare. Buen Provecho!!

Bravos Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment