Translate

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Himalayas-Aroma of India: Possibly the Tastiest Indian Food...EH-VER!!!!

     Wow...tastiest Indian food in Tulsa, hands down. Friendly people, clean place and the food, oh that delicious, savory, deep flavored food. I'm so happy they're located just down the street from my office!

     Once again, I traveled out of the office for some grub. A co-worker suggested the Himalayas-Aroma of India. I had never been so of course, I was in!  They have a $9.99 all you can eat buffet. I know, that "all you can eat" can be dangerous. But it's so filling, one round is all we could ALL go. I tried everything on the buffet.

     The food is vibrant and soulfully delicious with the eyes, then you have that aroma...good Lord, that aroma. You've practically taken in that food before your first bite.  I love it when food is as beautiful as it is aromatic and tasty.





     I know, lots of pics of the same plate, BUT, isn't it gorgeous?!  They have the traditional and BEST dishes on their buffet. EVERYTHING IS SO FRESH!!! Even the 
naan was better than I've tasted in any other Indian restaurant. I asked the owner if they made their naan traditionally, by tossing the dough up against the tandoor and he said yes. OMG, it's so freakin' good.

     You MUST visit this little gem. It's on the west side of 47th and Memorial...आनंद लें! (Enjoy!)

Himalayas - Aroma of India on Urbanspoon


No comments :

Post a Comment