Translate

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Lassalle's New Orleans Deli: Dat Soft Shell Crab Po Boy Choosday is Cho!Co!


                                                        Okay, my attempt at Cajun lingo, not so good... the food, specifically Soft-shell Crab Po' Boy Tuesday?  Uh-MAY-zing !!

      I've reviewed Lassalle's before but I just had to do a new one on this specific menu item.  Every Tuesday, they have this special on soft-shell crab po' boys.  It's authentic Louisiana goodness.  I know you believe me because the photos say it all.

      
     I get mine with a side of jalapeno chips AND, wait for it...crawfish etouffee.  I mean the etouffe is enough alone but, you will NOT be disappointed, I guar-ON-tee. Okay, I'll stop, I'm not Cajun. 

Crawfish Etouffee (see the flavors? I know you can...imagine how it tastes)


To keep up with Lassalle's New Orleans Deli and their delicious weekly specials, connect with them digitally:




Address15 W 5th St, Tulsa, OK 74103
Hours
Wednesday11AM–4PM
Thursday11AM–4PM
Friday11AM–9PM
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed
Monday11AM–4PM
Tuesday11AM–4PM

No comments :

Post a Comment