Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Smoke. On Cherry Street is Serious.Good.Eats.




Smoke. on Cherry Street...I can NOT believe I have not blogged on this upscale smokehouse as of yet.  I had a business lunch there sometime back and then, just last night (December 21st, 2013) I had a glass of Malbec wine and a starter...the Roasted Bone Marrow.



     It's been almost a year since that lunch meeting, but I recall what we had and it doesn't hurt I had taken photos :-)

 Tomato Bisque-CREAMY, VELVET-TEE Goodness!


 Lamb Sliders-$13


 Beer-battered Salmon (not sure if this is on the 2013 menu any longer, but it should be!)


Roasted Bone Marrow - $15

     I ate at the bar and ordered a lovely Amalaya Malbec. The bartender was Jesse...he was cool, friendly and gave great service.  I can't believe I haven't made this place a regular...it's literally walking distance from my place. I plan on trying everything on that menu...it's definitely Top Chef worthy eats!


SMOKE. on Cherry Street on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment