Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Brookside By Day, aka BBD...II!




     I never even knew they made cinnamon rolls...until now. This thing was HUGE. I took a slice, my nephew took a slice and the rest stayed behind...too big to finish!!






     I take my younger nieces and nephews to a birthday dinner each year, usually anywhere they choose.  So I ask my nephew, Preston, "Where we going?"  He chooses brunch instead of dinner and immediately insists on BBD II.  I was so happy he did...especially after tasting, what used to seem like such a simple type of food, and now I view as the ultimate yummyness of brunch.
 Homemade, bready, soft, doughy, oozing sweet goodness. Big enough for 4!!... $4.50

 This might seem like a simple cheeseburger, but the meat is juicy, flavorful and just pure American good food.

 Basic Murrito (scrambled eggs, sausage, green onions & cheddar wrapped in
a flour tortilla & served with fresh guacamole, sour cream, picante & home fries)...$8.50
 

 One happy 15 year old lil camper & birthday boy :-)

Service was fast and friendly, food...awesome. For the best American food, BBD on Brookside and BBD II on 81st & Harvard is THE ultimate in lunch/brunch American cuisine.

Brookside By Day on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment