Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Freddie's Bar-B-Q Steak House: I Know Where the Beef Is!



     A colleague treated me out to lunch after a client meeting. It's been about six years since I've been here.  I have one word...okay, two words. 
1.  Steak
2.  Tabouli




     I love places that remind me of the goodness of Oklahoma. Businesses like Freddie's definitely does that. From the warm welcome to the down to earth service and fresh food.  My colleague is a regular there so it was almost like a diner, with Flo and Mel, except the food is steakhouse quality. 

     I had the steak and you get all the trimmings with it. They brought out smoked meats, hummus with veggies, tabouli and house salad. Then, the steak...seasoned so perfect.



Freddie's Bar-B-Q Steak House on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment