Translate

Friday, August 7, 2015

Hammett House Claremore: Mighty tradition in a mighty little town :-)

      I used to love this place when I lived in this crazy but awesome little town.  Their signature dish was this brown rice with onion and lots of butter. Good Lord was it good!! Today I met a dear friend for lunch and I opted for the Salmon Salad...a healthy signature dish.




     I wasn't sure how this would taste, as I've had salmon salads with an Asian influence at  other places and often they disappoint with a dry salmon.  Not this place...that beautiful glistening you see from the salmon glaze was found inside only it wasn't the glaze but the juices of the salmon.  So good. The bow tie pasta, strawberries and spinach just tied in all together beautifully. 


     Of course, I couldn't stop there. Nope. I had to have the lemon cream pie. OMG, homemade and delish. Creamy and tart at the same time. Don't you just love it?  The pie crust needed some salt to help balance the sweetness of the pie, but other than that, it was scrumptious.  I can't wait to go back for dinner soon!! 


      You know what I love about this town? Is the friendliness you won't get anywhere else. Service was outstanding, friendly and pleasing.  Love this place and I can't wait to go back for dinner.  I realize I said that already, but I super mean it :-) Bon appetit!

Click to add a blog post for Hammett House on Zomato 

No comments :

Post a Comment