Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Margaret's German Restaurant: Authentic and Devine...Prost!


     Margaret's German Restaurant is so good.  The spaetzle was my favorite...okay, so was the Wiener schnitzel with sauerkraut and housemade warm potato salad. 

     So my daughter has been telling me I need to check this place out.  She's been to another German restaurant located further south, but she insisted this place was the real deal.  So I decided to visit for lunch.  The service was fast and extremely friendly.  The food, was rich and delicious.  I had the spaetzle and the wiener schnitzel with sauerkraut and housemade warm potato salad...well, it's all housemade.  My guest had the goulash. 

 Spaetzle

 Goulash

 Wiener schnitzel with sauerkraut and warm potato salad



 Happy lunch companion :-)

     The place was pretty crowded but they have two dining areas that accommodated nicely.   The service was outstanding...friendly people who know good food.

     I want to go back and try their homemade potato pancakes & applesauce, the jager schnitzel, the kloster schnitzel, the homemade apple strudel and bavarian apple cheese cake...in time my friends, in time :-)  Prost!!!

Click to add a blog post for Margaret's German Restaurant on Zomato 



No comments :

Post a Comment