Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sonoma Bistro & Wine Bar: Simple and Tasty Cuisine

     


     Yay, my sister treated my to Sonoma Bistro & Wine for my birthday and it was perfect! 






    This was a simple yet delicious and perfect place for a birthday lunch...thanks sis! I enjoyed the food ALMOST as much as I enjoyed the company (love my sister time more than anything).  We started with the delicious hummus and veggies...everything was so fresh and tasty. Above average!!


     Next, I had the traditional Cuban Sandwich/panini...well, it's a traditional Cuban Sandwich with the Sonoma twist. It was flavorful healthy comfort food at it's finest!!



     We ended the perfect birthday lunch with a perfect desert...

     Yes, that's Heath bar crushed over the creamy vanilla ice cream...it was a bread pudding,  so  freaking good.  I want one right NOW!!

     The service was outstanding and I can't wait to go back for dinner when I can enjoy a nice glass of wine. This place was wicked yummy!! Bon appetit!

Click to add a blog post for Sonoma Bistro & Wine Bar on Zomato 

No comments :

Post a Comment