Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fat Guy's Burger Bar--Classic Cheese Burger, with...

...jalapeno relish, green chili, grilled onions, spicy mayo AND Thai Chili...to say it was to die for is really to say the least. I had spicy fries with carmelized onion aioli. I did have it to go so by the time I got back to the office it was a bit cool for my taste, but even then it was delish! As for the wait staff, girlie taking my order, all I can say is chill out...I told her I was new there but each question was like excruciatingly painful for her to answer. She took the excitement of ordering there for the first time completely away. If you don't like your job, find something else to do, don't kill business for the owner. But, since the food was so awesome, I'll chalk it up to a bad day :-) Fat Guy's Burger Bar (918) 794-7782 Brady Arts District 140 N Greenwood Ave Map Tulsa, OK 74120 fatguysburgers.com Fat Guy's Burger Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive