Translate

Monday, August 18, 2014

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant...Andale, Andale Right On In There!!

La Hacienda, located off 45th and Peoria area is an ideal spot for when you crave authentic Mexican, fused with Tex-Mex style food.  It's tasty!










     Don't you just love it when business and pleasure meet?  I had the opportunity to take a client to lunch, who also happened to be a long time friend of mine and my family.  We opted for La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant.  It's been a while since I'd been so I was pretty excited.

     They start you off with chips and homemade salsa...of course it's homemade. But not just cause they say it is, but it's literally traditional Mexican homemade salsa...I can taste the roasted tomatoes in every bite.

     My guest and friend ordered the smothered beef burrito...it was HUGE. And, like most entrees, comes with Spanish rice, refried beans, guacamole and sour cream.


     I ordered the fresh grilled shrimp tacos...because I can't eat like a man anymore, being that I'm not getting any younger, and I'm a girrrrl.  My tacos came fully loaded with fresh lettuce, pico de gallo, sliced avocado and drizzled with their homemade salsa.  Serious. Fresh. Goodness.  Sadly, I ate it all in one sitting :-( But it was worth it! 


     Chad and I enjoyed our lunch, conversation, catch up time AND business dealings.  We left stuffed and  happy.  Can't wait for our next business/friend lunch.  See his smile on his face...it was the food leaving it's happiness.

     Go grab you some of this Mexican food deliciousness...impress a client or have some catch up time with a friend. Buen provecho!






 

La Hacienda on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment