Translate

Monday, March 10, 2014

Bill & Ruth's...Off the Hook! Off the Chain! Off 31st & Memorial!



Bill and Ruth's Sub and Sandwich Shop off 31st and Memorial is awesome...just awesome. Heatlhy, flavorful menu items, perfect for lunch and/or dinner. Fear not, they also have some not so healthy items that will be a "be back" reason for me :-D



     Nice friendly folks working behind the counter. Not too busy...good place to go eat with some friends and some good conversation.  I ordered the falafel pita sandwich with a side of hummus...I didn't order the extra pita wedges because I used the hummus as a sauce...(happy shoulder shrugs) yay-yah! 

     Service was pretty fast considering everyone had fresh made to order foods like avocado salad and cabbage rolls.  They had other menu items like Philly Cheese Steaks, Meatball Subs, etc. I know, my falafel was fried but I did try to eat healthy ;-)

Bill & Ruth's Subs on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment