Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

Taqueria El Ranchero Taco Food Truck...Muy Sabroso!






On a last minute whim, two
co-workers and I decided to make our way a mile and a half away from work...so glad we did!!





     I'd been to this taco food truck in the past, but it didn't impress me then. Wow, not sure what changed but all I can say is this is off the chain amazing.  I had one beef and one pork. Total was $3...THREE DOLLARS!!  They're fast, friendly and talented cooks.  The pork had been simmered in this chili sauce with all the flavors one would expect from Mexican food. Hm, a local eatery that meets your expectations...fancy that ;-)

     Wish I could say what my co-workers ordered but to be honest, I didn't see...I was too busy devouring my food.  You can find this taco food truck goodness just west of 31st & Sheridan, on the corner of Mall 31.



     Food has flavor and if you're sensitive to spice, make sure you tell them so they don't sell you something spicy. The beef tacos were flavorful and not spicy but the pork were also delicious but spicy.  Nothing negative to say about this place...no downside in my eyes :-)

Taqueria El Ranchero on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment