Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Viet Huong...Ngon! (delicious!)




Viet Huong...one of THE best Vietnamese and Chinese restaurants and I didn't have the Pho!






     While I didn't try the Pho...I will be back to try it. I've had it here before but it's been a very long time.  These people are very nice and accommodating. Once again, I saw Chinese AND Vietnamese people dining in this awesome eatery...and as I always say, anytime you see people of the same ethnicity as the type of food being served, it's usually a good sign!

      I asked the lady taking my order to give me her favorite dish on the Vietnamese menu so she did.  This was a bowl with lettuce, basil (menu says mint, but it was basil), cilantro, rice noodles, carrots, scallions, cucumber, bean sprouts, peanuts, two sliced fried spring rolls, six roast pork meat balls and all topped with a special house sauce.
 Bun Cha Gio (V3 on the Vietnamese menu)- $6.49

 House Sauce w/added chili oil and Sriracha



     It was beyond wicked tasty and it was so fresh!  With each bite I could taste the crisp refreshing lettuce, basil, bean sprouts, cilantro and carrots mixed in with the soft rice noodles that gave it a natural hint of sweetness. Then you have the crunch the peanuts, spring rolls and meat balls which balanced the dish and made it THE perfect meal. Best meal-in-a-bowl food EVER!! Chúc mừng!

Viet Huong on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment