Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

PROJECT: Temporary new direction...get ready for summer goodness!

Okay, so, the objective of this blog is to provide information, insight and weekly reviews on local eateries.  Also, I share recipes from the internet, Facebook Fans, friends, and family. Basically, all things foodie, music and done in the form of all things marketing. 

You might notice it's been a few days since I've posted any blogs. Well, there's a good reason for that.  I'm on a mission to reinvent my palate and getting my summer body on at the same time. It all starts with bringing the goodness out of the food itself.  So, while I've gone back to pure basics, I'm on a three week hiatus. Having said that, my daughter had a great idea. While on my personal mission of showing people how amazing healthy food can be, why not show people how easy it is to make these delicious recipes on their own and, let's take it a step further.  

Let's put Tulsa restaurant chefs to the test and lets see how many Tulsa restaurants actually offer more than just simple side salads, chef salads or shrimp on skewers as healthy on the menu. I'm on a mission to see how many chefs actually have at least one or two entree menu items that equal that of an actual full entree portion.  Serious, high nutritional value, balanced in protein, vegetables and healthy grains...and I don't mean a pan seared tilapia with brown rice and steamed veggies...blah! Give me something that you put your heart and soul into like you do your French inspired dishes...only healthy!  

AFTER OUR PROJECT IN THREE MONTHS...revert back to our blogs on all kinds restaurants and foods ranging from rich and decadent to ridiculous yummy and healthy! 

Hey and if you foodies happen to dine anywhere and experience a uniquely, foodie-grade, healthy meal, let me know. 
Post it on my Facebook wall: https://www.facebook.com/TrueFoodie 
And thanks for visiting my blog :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive