Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SAVASTANO'S CHICAGO STYLE PIZZERIA...mama mia!!

I've blogged on this restaurant before...but I went back over the weekend and was reminded why I love this place so much.  When you arrive, you're greeted with really nice, down to earth hostesses.  They're accommodating and just really appreciate your business. The servers are friendly and they just want you to not only enjoy the food, but your dining experience.
Half Cheese Half Pepperoni hand tossed pizza


 I had two four year olds with me so we opted for the Chicken Twists as a starter. Chicken Twists are Savastano's version of the mickey d's chicken nuggets, except, it's not made of pink goop...it's made with finely minced real chicken, other natural ingredients then deep fried. It tasted like a better version of that fast food restaurant's chicken nuggets, so the kiddos loved them. And I felt good about feeding them something that wasn't created in a laboratory, with chemicals and animal parts of which I knew not.
Chicken Twists


Next we ordered a large 1/2 cheese, 1/2 pepperoni pizza...oh the savoriness of it all. When I don't have the kiddos, I go for the "Chicago-style Deep Dish" pizzas but we went for the hand tossed version. The cheese with the sauce and crust...it was serious boss pizza!

http://savastanospizzeria.com/index.php

Restaurant Hours:

Sun-Thurs 11AM-10PM
Fri-Sat 11AM-11PM

Bar Hours:

Sun-Thurs 11AM-Midnight
Fri-Sat 11AM-2AM

Savastano's Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive