Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My FIRST Food Truck Wednesday...Yeh-yah!

My first "Food Truck Wednesday" experience. While it was on this tragic anniversary of 9-11, it was almost a tearful occasion as I ran into a group of our U.S. Military enjoying this beautiful day, filled with great eats. 

There were about 17 food trucks and where to start was almost mind boggling!



The aromas coming from this entire area at Guthrie Green was phenomenal to say the least. Live music, TONS of seating all the way around, outside and inside the covered area.


Among my favorites seen was Andolini's, ITR (In the Raw Sushi), Bohemian: Moveable Catering, Lola's, Brownies, Local Table, Mangiamo, and oh soooo many more!!

I opted for Mangiamo...blog review coming shortly. I have yet to try Gringo Loco Tacos, 2 Chefs On Wheels, Pita Place, Mr. Nice Guy's Tacos and a couple more. I hope they continue this on through the fall...heck, I'd stand in line in the winter too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive